Faisal Ahmad, MD, is a board-certified otolaryngologist with additional training in head and neck surgical oncology and reconstruction. He specializes in both the surgical treatment of head and neck cancers and microvascular reconstruction, which allows him to transfer and replace tissues removed during the resection of cancers. Dr. Ahmad is dedicated to delivering compassionate patient care during treatment, surveillance and survivorship. His areas of expertise include:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Transoral Robotic Surgery
- Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery
- Thyroid Nodules and Cancer
- Parathyroid Disease
- Skull Base Tumors
- Salivary Gland Masses and Cancer
I have lived all over the United States, including both coasts. I am excited to enjoy everything that Jacksonville and Northeast Florida has to offer. In my free time I enjoy the outdoors and running.
My philosophy of care is to understand the goals and concerns of my patients, so that together we can develop an individualized treatment plan that maximizes the chances of cure and reduces the side-effects resulting from a prior disease.
I think it is important to give back to the community, and I look forward to engaging in volunteering activities in Jacksonville.
- Surgical Oncology
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology (Otolaryngology)
- American Board of Otolaryngology (Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Baptist Physician Enterprise
Legal Practice Name
Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Physicians, Inc.
Education & Training
Doctor of Medicine
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center - Houston, TX
Oregon Health Sciences University
Doctor of Medicine
University of NC at Chapel Hill School of Medicine - Chapel Hill, NC
Bachelor of Science
University of NC at Chapel Hill - Chapel Hill, NC