Aishah Covington Simms, MD, specialized in family medicine because she appreciates the diversity that family medicine offers and values building relationships. Her areas of expertise include:
- NEW: Online doctor visits
- Preventive Care - Physical Exams
- Adolescent, well child and well women exams
- Birth Control
- Anxiety and Depression
- Hypertension/High Blood Pressure
I enjoy living in Jacksonville with my three children and my yorkie. My family enjoys traveling, going to the beach and playing sports during our free time.
My philosophy of care is to empower my patients with information so that together, we can decide which treatment plan best fits their lifestyle and goals.
I believe it is important to serve my community. During residency, I provided quality medical care to our homeless population as well as performed many school physicals for children with little access to care. I also served as a delegate to the Illinois State Medical Society House of Delegates to promote patient advocacy through policy.
- Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine (Family Medicine)
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Physician Enterprise
Legal Practice Name
Baptist Primary Care Inc.